Re: LOV - Linked Open Vocabularies

From: Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche <pierre-yves.vandenbussche@mondeca.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 23:37:23 +0200
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, semanticweb@yahoogroups.com, info-ic@listes.irisa.fr
Kingsley,

I've just added rdfs:isDefinedBy property to vocabularies which accept
content negotiation.
Example here:
http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_voaf.html

<http://labs.mondeca.com/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_voaf.html>regards,

Pierre-Yves Vandenbussche
Research & Development
Mondeca
3, citÚ Nollez 75018 Paris France
Tel. +33 (0)1 44 92 35 07 - fax +33 (0)1 44 92 02 59
Mail: pierre-yves.vandenbussche@mondeca.com
Website: www.mondeca.com
Blog: Lešons de choses <http://mondeca.wordpress.com/>