LOD community gathering at WWW2011

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:54:30 +0000
To: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>

All,

As part of the WWW2011, we'd like to invite you to join the Linked
Open Data gathering [1] on Tue 29 March, after the LDOW workshop [2].
The exact time and location has yet to be determined. If you plan to
attend, please leave your name at the Wiki page [1] (or if you don't
have an account, let me know so I can put it there). Suggestions for
the venue are welcome.

The LOD gatherings have a rather long tradition (this is the 18th
gathering since 2007) and are well-known to be both socially and
content-wise very attractive.
Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/SweoIG/TaskForces/CommunityProjects/LinkingOpenData/HyderabadGathering