Re: Using Facebook Data Objects to illuminate Linked Data add-on re. structured data

and build your apps! http://data.fm/

> Facebook will do it once opportunity cost is palpable. Ditto everyone else,
> in the mean time we have use patterns like: owl:shameAs to coax them into
> what's inevitably coming next.

No, Facebook *already* did it and cool URIs *do not change*. Their
graph API is quite excellent. No need for shame here -- let us work together
to link this data now and move on.