Re: AW: Ontology license info

From: Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza <mcsuarez@fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:00:58 +0200
To: Markus Luczak-Rösch <markus.luczak-roesch@fu-berlin.de>
CC: public-lod@w3.org, 'valentina presutti' <vpresutti@gmail.com>
Hi Valentina and all,

     as Markus already mentioned you can use OMV for embedding licence
information in an ontology.

OMV is being used in an ISO working group for describing ontologies; and
it is planned its use also in OOR.
In addition we are working on a light version of OMV for describing LD
vocabularies.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.

El 19/07/2011 13:41, Markus Luczak-Rösch escribió:
> Hi Valentina,
>
> I remember this effort [1] but I do not know anything about advances or
> maintenance of the project.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>
> [1] - http://omv2.sourceforge.net/