Re: AW: Ontology license info

Hi Valentina and all,

     as Markus already mentioned you can use OMV for embedding licence
information in an ontology.

OMV is being used in an ISO working group for describing ontologies; and
it is planned its use also in OOR.
In addition we are working on a light version of OMV for describing LD
vocabularies.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

         Mari Carmen.

El 19/07/2011 13:41, Markus Luczak-Rösch escribió:
> Hi Valentina,
>
> I remember this effort [1] but I do not know anything about advances or
> maintenance of the project.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>
> [1] - http://omv2.sourceforge.net/