Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 01:04:07 +0200
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
> If you are seeking stats re. what I mean re. intertia, just keep track of
> what's happening on the schema.org front re. adoption curve.

 here are 100+ datasets

http://sindice.com/search?q=schema&nq=&fq=class%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fschema.org%2F*&sortbydate=1&facet.field=domain&interface=guru

started collecting 2 weeks ago and we did NOT reanalyze/recrawl
previously known sites ATM . How fair is it to call them datasets
rather than "marked up pages" that is up to discussion - possibly a
reasonably interesting one.

Gio