Re: Get your dataset on the next LOD cloud diagram

From: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:46:32 +0200
To: Pablo Mendes <pablomendes@gmail.com>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
i meant a much simpler and significant thing. Go in CKAN click on the
LOD tag, then start clicking around datasets.
Many dont work, are offline etc. They have been for weeks or months.
Are you checking these and removing them from the new lod diagram or
will the lod diagram just grow regardless reality?
thanks
Gio