Re: How to declare in a web app's interface which kind of app/version/features and or interfaces or formats it exposes

Olivier,

> I'm considering the different options that could help embed (with
> slightest modifications possible) in the in HTML interface of a Web app,
> a description of which app it is and/or which interfaces it exposes, so
> that this would be "discoverable" and lead to exploitation of such data
> by SemWeb apps, or existing harvesters.

You might find my blog post 'Announcing Application Metadata on the Web
of Data' [1] along with the template [2] useful for this purpose.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1]
http://webofdata.wordpress.com/2010/01/06/announcing-application-metadata