Re: How to declare in a web app's interface which kind of app/version/features and or interfaces or formats it exposes

Hi Olivier,
You may want to have a look at SWEET [1] and iServe [2].

The former allows you to annotate Web APIs HTML descriptions from your
browser using microformats. Indeed the tool takes care of the
technicalities and helps you locate and reuse existing ontologies using
Watson [3].

Once you are done annotating, the annotation tool is integrated with
iServe for publication and discovery of these APIs. iServe extracts the
annotations and generates the corresponding RDF which it exposes as
linked data. Additionally it provides you facilities for discovering
services through its SPARQL endpoint and a more advanced API.

Find more details about these tools at:
[1] http://sweet.kmi.open.ac.uk/
The tool is ready to be used at
http://sweetdemo.kmi.open.ac.uk/war/MicroWSMOeditor.html

[2] http://iserve.kmi.open.ac.uk/

[3] http://watson.kmi.open.ac.uk/

Cheers,
Carlos

--
Dr. Carlos Pedrinaci
Knowledge Media Institute - The Open University

Tel: +44 1908 654773
Fax: +44 1908 653169