Re: simple LOD browser for a a demo system

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:41:11 +0100
To: Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
CC: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Am 11.01.2011 18:23, schrieb Tim Finin:
> Can anyone recommend software to stand up a simple linked data browser
> for a demonstration system we plan on hacking together next week?
> What we need is something very simple, much like the the code that
> produces the HTML for http://dbpedia.org/page/Baltimore.

The code behind the DBpedia resource pages is based on Disco:

http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/ng4j/disco/

If you want something a little less puristic you might also try OntoWiki:

http://ontowiki.net/

It has a class-hierarchy browser, faceted-browsing, map views,
customized views as well as various filter options built in. It allso
supports the full range of LOD best-practices from content-negotiation,
over SPARQL endpoint, Semantic Pingback to OpenID and FOAF+SSL.

Best,

Sören