simple LOD browser for a a demo system

From: Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:23:52 -0500
To: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Can anyone recommend software to stand up a simple linked data browser
for a demonstration system we plan on hacking together next week?
What we need is something very simple, much like the the code that
produces the HTML for http://dbpedia.org/page/Baltimore.

Our project is focused on extracting information from text, linking
entities to existing linked data instances, mapping new extracted
facts to the linked data vocabularies and adding the results to a
single local Jena-based triple store that includes DBpedia content and
some other linked data.

We want to use a Web-browser to show what the KB knows for an entity
before processing some text and then what it has for the entity after
we've added new facts extracted from a set of text documents.

Is the code behind the dbpedia.org web service available?  My
searching failed to find it.  Any advice anyone can provide will be

Thanks,  Tim

Tim Finin, Computer Science & Electrical Engineering,  Univ of Maryland,
Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Cir, Baltimore MD 21250. +1-410-455-3522.
finin@cs.umbc.edu tfinin@gmail.com http://umbc.edu/~finin skype:timfinin