simple LOD browser for a a demo system

From: Tim Finin <finin@cs.umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:23:52 -0500
To: dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Can anyone recommend software to stand up a simple linked data browser
for a demonstration system we plan on hacking together next week?
What we need is something very simple, much like the the code that
produces the HTML for http://dbpedia.org/page/Baltimore.

Our project is focused on extracting information from text, linking
entities to existing linked data instances, mapping new extracted
facts to the linked data vocabularies and adding the results to a
single local Jena-based triple store that includes DBpedia content and
some other linked data.

We want to use a Web-browser to show what the KB knows for an entity
before processing some text and then what it has for the entity after
we've added new facts extracted from a set of text documents.

Is the code behind the dbpedia.org web service available?  My
searching failed to find it.  Any advice anyone can provide will be
appreciated.

Thanks,  Tim

--
Tim Finin, Computer Science & Electrical Engineering,  Univ of Maryland,
Baltimore County, 1000 Hilltop Cir, Baltimore MD 21250. +1-410-455-3522.