Re: 15 Ways to Think About Data Quality (Just for a Start)

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:45:29 -0400
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>

> http://lod.openlinksw.com/fct/rdfdesc/usage.vsp?g=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FMichael_Jackson&tp=2. That's how you discern its from OpenCyc since each datasets is loaded into
> its now Named Graph.

I follow that link and I see that the Michael Jackon entity has 503
references in dbpedia, 2 each in the opencyc and opencyc-readable subsets (I
*think* those are included in the 503, but I'm not sure) and a couple
others. I still don't see how to trace the provenance of an individual
triple.

Even easier: follow the link, the copy the value of @href from "About:
> XYZ.." or just click on the About: XYZ hyperlink and you'll find yourself in
> the OpenCyc data space :-)

I'm sure you don't meant this seriously. The URI of the entity definitely
doesn't answer the question of where the triples that refer to that URI come
from...