Linked Data Thesaurus online (was: Re: synonym / thesaurus data)

Hi there,

I have used skos:Concept for the synonym sets now and skos-xl:Label for
the terms. I linked one of the terms as prefLabel to a synset and its
synonyms as altLabel

But you can try it yourself - its online!

Example query: http://thesaurus.datenwissen.de/offen#term

Do not forget to chance the accept-header to application/rdf+xml or
text/turtle. Otherwise you will get the original xml-data from
openthesaurus.de

Awaiting your feedback :-)

Kind regards,
Angelo