Re: Status codes / IR vs. NIR -- 303 vs. 200

Nathan- I think you are overly discounting scalability problems with
fragment URIs.

Most of the use cases I am dealing with in moving linked data into
production at Elsevier entail SKOS concept schemes with concepts
numbering in the 100,000's to millions, which will be constantly under
curation, preferably using REST APIs that allow POSTs and PUTs to
create and update individual concepts.

Can you articulate a reasonable way in which that can be accomplished
using fragment URIs? - regards, BPA

Bradley P. Allen
http://bradleypallen.org