Re: isDefinedBy and isDescribedBy, Tale of two missing predicates

Hi Hugh :)

I honestly believe (although hopefully Richard will clarify) that it was
never the intent to indicate it's a good idea to put millions of
resources in a single file - rather to illustrate how it is possible to
put multiple resources in one file, if you so wish.

However, no you couldn't dynamically produce a document with the right
things in it this way because HTTP and the server never sees a fragment.

You can always use SPARQL in that way of course though :)

Best,

Nathan