Re: [Request for Input] Linked Data Specifications

Hi Michael,

A good idea.

Could I request you more clearly separate the formal specifications from
the de facto community practice documents. The Change Set vocabulary, to
pick one example, doesn't really have the same standing, adoption or
level of scrutiny as the RFCs, does it?

Dave