Re: Is 303 really necessary?

It has been pointed out to me that the many resources we are
encountering for
http://opengraphprotocol.org/schema/latitude
are actually wrong - so deserving a 404, the resource should correctly
be written:

http://ogp.me/ns#latitude

But never mind, that doesn't resolve either...

--
Robert Fuller
Research Associate