Re: Web Based RDFa Editor

From: Xi Bai <xi.bai.ed@googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:02:52 +0000
To: richard.hancock@3kbo.com, public-lod@w3.org
Hi, Richard,

We have been working on an online RDFa editing service called RDFaČ
(RDFa Square) and you may have a try at

[http://demos.inf.ed.ac.uk:8836/rdfasquare]

It is a very lightweight online annotating tool, which is dedicated to
help users in carrying out multi-topic annotation with RDFa. It does
not rely on Drupal or Wordpress but it is still possible for RDFaČ  to
be integrated into most recent CMSs as a plugin. The main
functionality of RDFaČ have been showcased in the attached two screen
casts and we are still improving its UI and UE at present.

Cheers!

Xi Bai