Semantic Pingback

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:08:59 +0100
To: SW-forum <semantic-web@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi all,

Sebastian was announcing the Semantic Pingback approach and
implementations last week, unfortunately with missing subject header. I
would like to draw your attention again on Semantic Pingback, since I
consider it a crucial building block for the Linked Data Web:

http://aksw.org/Projects/SemanticPingBack

* it is downward compatible to the conventional blogosphere Pingback
* it helps data publishers to keep their data updated and interlinked
* it gives direct benefit to data publishers (i.e. usage notifications)

Please consider adding Semantic Pingback support to your published
datasets and semantic web tools.

Best,

Sören

--
*Leipziger Semantic Web Tag* am 6. Mai: http://aksw.org/LSWT

Sören Auer, AKSW/Computer Science Dept., University of Leipzig
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer,  Skype: soerenauer