Re: RelFinder - Version 1.0 released

Thanks Kingsley,

I quickly added URIBurner as a dataset but cannot see the added value
w.r.t. the RelFinder - your Google-Apple example produces mainly
"seeAlso" links, which are not that helpful to discover new
relationships. Here is the link with the parameters:
http://relfinder.semanticweb.org/RelFinder.swf?obj1=R29vZ2xlfGh0dHA6Ly9kYnBlZGlhLm9yZy9yZXNvdXJjZS9Hb29nbGU=&obj2=QXBwbGV8aHR0cDovL2RicGVkaWEub3JnL3Jlc291cmNlL0FwcGxl&name=VVJJQnVybmVy&abbreviation=YnVybmVy&description=QSBzZXJ2aWNlIHRoYXQgZGVsaXZlcnMgUkRGLWJhc2VkIHN0cnVjdHVyZWQgZGVzY3JpcHRpb25zIG9mIFdlYiBhZGRyZXNzYWJsZSByZXNvdXJjZXMgKGRvY3VtZW50cyBvciByZWFsIHdvcmxkIG9iamVjdHMpIGluIGEgdmFyaWV0eSBvZiBmb3JtYXRzIHRocm91Z2ggR2VuZXJpYyBIVFRQIFVSSXMu&endpointURI=aHR0cDovL3VyaWJ1cm5lci5jb20vc3BhcnFs&isVirtuoso=dHJ1ZQ==&useProxy=dHJ1ZQ==&autocompleteURIs=aHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcvMjAwMC8wMS9yZGYtc2NoZW1hI2xhYmVs&imageURIs=aHR0cDovL3htbG5zLmNvbS9mb2FmLzAuMS9kZXBpY3Rpb24=&linkURIs=aHR0cDovL3htbG5zLmNvbS9mb2FmLzAuMS9wYWdl&maxRelationLegth=Mg==

Once again a demonstration that variety of link types is a big challenge
when automatically generating RDF data (link variety is indeed important
for the RelFinder).

Anyways - thanks for the pointer. We are generally interest in
integrating further datasets to the RelFinder's default installation (as
long as they produce valuable relationships). Further ideas and links
are welcome!

Steffen