Re: Conneg representation equivalence

On Thu, 2010-03-11 at 02:24 +0000, Nathan wrote:
> If I have multiple representations of a resource which I consider
> equal, let's say one of each of the following: RDF+XML, RDF+N3, SVG
>
> Then should all three representations be considered equivalent?

They certainly *could* all represent the same thing. Whether they *do*
represent the same thing is a judgement call.

> Is it correct that all representations must have consistent fragment
> identifiers in order to be considered equivalent?

A fragment identifier should not identify different things in different
representations. (Though it may be unrepresented in some or all of the
representations.)

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail@tobyinkster.co.uk>