Triplify 0.8 released

From: Philipp Frischmuth <frischmuth@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:58:39 +0100
To: triplify-announcements@lists.sourceforge.net, triplify-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net, public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

we just released version 0.8 [1] of the Triplify script. We made some additions and bug fixes the most important of which are:

* New Feature: Semantic Pingback [2] - XML-RPC service, X-Pingback header and export of registered pingbacks
* Fix: Cache ID is now generated using the server name, port and request URI
* Fix: Added a 404 Resource not Found error message
* Fix: New config option to disable the use of mod_rewrite (for cases, where the module is available, but not configured)
* Fix: Removed hard-coded MySQL settings to allow e.g. PostgreSQL servers (#2899948)
* Fix: Duplicate triples in some cases (#2833620)
* Fix: 404 when URI with query was requested (e.g. json output, #2631600)

Thanks to everybody contributing bug fixes or comments (especially Eric Feliksik).

On behalf of the AKSW team [3]

Philipp Frischmuth

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/triplify/files/
[2] http://aksw.org/Projects/SemanticPingBack/
[3] http://aksw.org

--
Philipp Frischmuth - Department of Computer Science; Universitšt Leipzig
Tel/Fax: +49 341 97 323-68/-29 http://bis.uni-leipzig.de/PhilippFrischmuth