Looking for use of skos mapping in the Linked Data Cloud

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:02:42 +0200
To: SKOS <public-esw-thes@w3.org>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Hello all

For a project in terminology alignment, we are looking for uses of various
flavours of skos:mappingRelation in vocabularies published in the LOD cloud,
and well, we've hard time finding out published data sets using those
relations. What I know of so far is not really published following LOD good
practices ...
- Results of the OAEI 2009 Library Thesaurus Mapping Task mapping LSCH,
RAMEAU ans SWD.
http://www.few.vu.nl/~aisaac/oaei2009/results.html (needs registration)
- Mappings overview at http://linkedlifedata.com/sources, but it's unclear
if and where the mapping data are available (no link available).

Anything obvious I miss?

Bernard

--
Bernard Vatant