Re: Looking for use of skos mapping in the Linked Data Cloud

Hi Bernard,

I have skos mapping in both TaxonConcept and GeoSpecies.

See  http://lod.taxonconcept.org/ses/mCcSp.rdf

And  http://lod.geospecies.org/ses/mCcSp.rdf

Also EUNIS has skos mapping. It is RDFa

See http://eunis.eea.europa.eu/species/90910

These should be in the cloud as they were recently crawled by both Sindice
and OpenLink.

Since I have a seeAlso to the mapped EUNIS data the mapped resources should
be in there as well.

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/sitemap.xml.gz

Here is a subset of the entire dataset that includes at least three of the
EUNIS species that we have in common.

http://lod.taxonconcept.org/taxonconcept_subset.rdf

- Pete

Pete DeVries