Re: Context Tags, Context Sets and Beyond Named Graphs...

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 20:47:54 +0000
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Cc: Paul Houle <ontology2@gmail.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Jeni,

2010/1/18 Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>:
> Do you think that http://www.w3.org/2004/03/trix/rdfg-1/ is sufficient for
> describing the relationships between graphs (for these purposes) and if not,
> what do you think needs adding?

No I don't think its sufficient, certainly not for the kinds of use
cases that Paul was describing. The RDFG schema only has two
properties defining equivalency and a sub-set relationship.

I was thinking more along the lines of a means to describe the process
of constructing a graph by operations on a set of other graphs, where
those operations would include basic algrebra operators.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds