HPC-accelerated entity recognition

From: Joe Presbrey <presbrey@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 14:00:09 -0500
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

Has anyone seen good papers on entity recognition, topic extraction,
or similar correlation algorithms in a semantic context using high
performance computing tech: FPGAs, GPUs, Cuda, OpenCL?

I have done a fair bit of searching but must be using the wrong
keywords.  Thanks for any pointers!

--
Joe Presbrey