Re: Fresnel: State of the Art?

From: Sergio Fernandez <sergio.fernandez@fundacionctic.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:13:50 +0100
To: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Cc: fresnel@inria.fr, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Probably you'd find interesting these two approaches based on mix SPARQL
with XML technologies:

        Waseem Akhtar, Jacek Kopecky, Thomas Krennwallner and Axel
        Polleres. XSPARQL: Traveling between the XML and RDF worlds –
        and avoiding the XSLT pilgrimage. In Proceedings of the 5th
        European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC2008), Tenerife. Spain,
        2008.
        http://data.semanticweb.org/conference/eswc/2008/paper/119

        Diego Berrueta, Jose Emilio Labra and Ivan Herman. XSLT+SPARQL:
        Scripting the Semantic Web with SPARQL embedded into XSLT
        stylesheets. In Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Scripting for
        the Semantic Web (SFSW2008), co-located with ESWC2008, Tenerife,
        Spain, 2008.
        http://data.semanticweb.org/workshop/scripting/2008/paper/1

Cheers,

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 10:44 -0300, Aldo Bucchi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was looking at the current JFresnel codebase and the project seems
> to have little movement. I was wondering if this is the state of the
> art regarding "Declarative Presentation Knowledge for RDF" or have
> efforts moved elsewhere and I have missed it?
>
> Thanks!

Sergio Fernández