Fresnel: State of the Art?

From: Aldo Bucchi <aldo.bucchi@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:44:30 -0300
To: fresnel@inria.fr, Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi,

I was looking at the current JFresnel codebase and the project seems
to have little movement. I was wondering if this is the state of the
art regarding "Declarative Presentation Knowledge for RDF" or have
efforts moved elsewhere and I have missed it?

Thanks!

Aldo Bucchi
skype:aldo.bucchi
http://www.univrz.com/
http://aldobucchi.com/

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This message is only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not distribute or copy this
communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by
return e-mail.