Re: [ANN] Wordnet 3.0 as LOD: RFC

On Aug 23, 2010, at 3:50 , Hugh Glaser wrote:

> Sorry to be slow - been away, and am lazy :-)
>
> That sounds great - stable LD URIs for these things are important.
> I find I did a version of all this as LD (with SPARQL, voiD, etc)
> when the
> Billion triples challenge came out last year, at
> http://wordnet.rkbexplorer.com/ .

Great.  I have to admit I have missed your version.  May I ask how you
generated your synset-level owl:sameAs links with the 2.0 version?

> I'm would guess it's out of date, and probably rougher than yours,

Based on a quick scan it looks pretty similar.  What software did you
use to do the conversion?

> but it
> might be useful if you sent me the sameas pairs and I will stuff
> them in
> sameas.org, in case anyone has used our URIs in the meantime.
> Linking is good.

I agree.  Will have a look to see how easy it is to generate those.
Shouldn't be that difficult since both versions should have the same
synsetIDs and perhaps even the same local uri scheme (I will check if
the numbering is really the same everywhere).

Thanks,

Jacco