Re: How should I "link" a predicate?

Oh dear, here I go.

I have never understood why, at the publishing level, the elements of
vocabularies, RDFS, OWL, are any different from any other URIs we might use.
Surely what is good for a URI about Mischa (html, 303, RDF, etc,) is also
good for the predicates that are attached to it?

On 20/08/2010 14:38, "Ed Summers" <ehs@pobox.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Mischa Tuffield <mmt04r@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>> There are some best practises to writing and and publishing RDF vocabs. You
>> can find them on the W3C site :
>>
>> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/VM/http-examples/2006-01-18/
So why can't this page be much shorter, referring to the LD stuff for most
of it, and any extra where necessary?
Simplifies the maintenance problem, as well.
Or maybe I have missed something.

<<Ducks>>