Re: Semantic black holes at sameas.org Re: [GeoNames] LOD mappings

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:16:08 +0200
To: Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>
Cc: geonames <geonames@googlegroups.com>, Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Giovanni

2010/4/23 Giovanni Tummarello <giovanni.tummarello@deri.org>

> Hi Bernard, the need to automatically interlink at large scale, and
> give clean, and high performance querable datasets to users is well
> recognized and supported e.g. also by the new EU funded projects which
> still cant be named (i guess) yet

Oh, more of those you won't even dare to pronounce? One of them is called
Eyjafjallajökull, I've heard :)

> but are now about to be confirmed.
> so hang on tight a bit.. we're working on this, just continue
> publishing high quality data with good entity descriptions (as much as
> you know about YOUR stuff), and the links will come to you "just like
> that" at some point. I promise :)

WOW ... rings a bell " ...and all these things will be given to you as
Let me find out. Here it is : http://bible.cc/matthew/6-33.htm
BTW, amazing coreference resource :))

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant