Re: [foaf-protocols] ACL

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 15:05:38 +0100
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
CC: Linked Data community <public-lod@w3.org>, foaf-protocols <foaf-protocols@lists.foaf-project.org>
Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> That sort of reminds me of something [1] ;)

Indeed! I've started implementing it last night (figured it was time to
do it, rather than ponder and debate it!) So far it's been relatively
easy and have managed to get basic ACL / ACF implemented and working.

Also made a non-sparql dependant FOAF+SSL implementation which I'll be
adding to libAuthenticate w/ Lazlo, Melvin etc over the next week or so.

> So, I asked a round a bit [2] and the answer essentially was: go register
> one ... fancy doing it together?

Yup certainly do :)

ACL Ontology wise afaict what's needed is the inverse of acl:accessTo -
<resource> acl:acl <acf> or suchlike.

However, I've also got another couple of suggestions for the acl
ontology which I'll send through under different cover.

> Cheers,
>       Michael

Likewise,

Nathan