What would you build with a web of data?

From: Georgi Kobilarov <georgi.kobilarov@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:48:44 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Yesterday issued a challenge on my blog for ideas for concrete linked open
data applications. Because talking about concrete apps helps shaping the
roadmap for the technical questions for the linked data community ahead. The
real questions, not the theoretical ones...

Richard MacManus of ReadWriteWeb picked up the challenge:
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/web_of_data_what_would_you_build.php

Let's be creative about stuff we'd build with the web of data. Assume the
Linked Data Web would be there already, what would build?

Cheers,
Georgi

--
Georgi Kobilarov