Announce: Linked Data Patterns book

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh.dodds@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:10:57 +0100
To: Linking Open Data <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi folks,

Ian Davis and I have been working on a catalogue of Linked Data
patterns which we've put on-line as a free book. The work is licensed
under a Creative Commons attribution license.

This is is still a very early draft but already contains 30 patterns
covering identifiers, modelling, publishing and consuming Linked Data.

http://patterns.dataincubator.org

More background at [1]. We'd be interested to hear your comments, and
hope that it can become a useful resource for the growing community of
practitioners.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://www.ldodds.com/blog/2010/04/linked-data-patterns-a-free-book-for-practitioners/