Re: KIT releases 14 billion triples to the Linked Open Data cloud

From: Damian Steer <d.steer@bristol.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 11:48:01 +0100
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, Semantic Web at W3C <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Denny Vrandecic <denny.vrandecic@kit.edu>

On 1 Apr 2010, at 11:01, Denny Vrandecic wrote:

> We are happy to announce that the Institute AIFB at the KIT is releasing the biggest dataset until now to the Linked Open Data cloud. The Linked Open Numbers project offers billions of facts about natural numbers, all readily available as Linked Data.

Great project!

I have my own rational number dataset which I assumed would be much bigger than yours. However I seem to able to link each of your entities to mine, so maybe they're the same. Surprising!

Currently working on a irrational number dataset. This one must be bigger, but I'm rapidly running out of storage space and I'm barely past 0.

Damian