Showcase of Linked Data at Online Information

From: Ian Davis <lists@iandavis.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 01:58:16 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org, public-lod@w3.org
Hi all,

I am delivering a Semantic Web track keynote at Online Information
this year( http://www.online-information.co.uk/ ) on the subject of
"The Reality of Linked Data".

I want to showcase the work of the community in putting Linked Data to
work and bringing real benefit to end users. I am looking for examples
of live applications of the technology that go beyond toy or
theoretical examples. I'm not really looking for examples of datasets
unless they are demonstrating significant adoption outside of the core
community (i.e. not dbpedia but bestbuy and the bbc are significant)

If you are applying Linked Data please send me an outline of what you
are doing, links to where I can see it and a screenshot you would like
me to use (and are happy for me to put in the public domain as part of
my slide deck). I will endeavour to include as many as I can in my
talk.

Best regards,

Ian