Re: Yahoo RDFa enahced results example

From: Eugenio Tacchini <eugenio@favoriti.it>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:45:55 +0200
To: martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org
Cc: public-lod@w3.org
At 10.24 21/09/2009 +0200, Martin Hepp (UniBW) wrote:
>Hi Juan, Eugenio:
>

> >Where can we see search results in Yahoo that come from the RDF of Bestbuy
> >and Goodrelations?
>
>First, note that currently, only the standard Yahoo search results
>are by default enhanced by structured meta-data, i.e., you do not
>appear in the "local business" directory by Yahoo automatically. I
>spoke with Yahoo about that recently and they said that inclusion in
>those special Yahoo pages would be a future option, assumed that the
>amount of data out there is of sufficient quantity and quality.
>
>You can check the appearance of a particular page using
>
>     * wwwurl:<your uri>
>
>as the search parameter at <http://www.yahoo.com>http://www.yahoo.com.

[...]
Hi Martin and thanks for your reply.

My question was probably more basic: I just wanted to know some good
examples to show during a seminar I have to give in a faculty of economics.
So is there a *real* business Web site (not a demo) which provides
RDFa data crawled by Yahoo? I just would like to see the RDFa in the
source of the site and the enanched result in Yahoo; it would be ok
even without a good relation-enanchement.

Cheers,

Eugenio