Re: Linked Data Mash-a-thon

From: Giovanni Tummarello <g.tummarello@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:19:47 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: Juan Sequeda <juanfederico@gmail.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

> Do Data Architects, Systems Designers, Data Integrators, and people with
> other data oriented technical skill sets not have a look-in here? I don't
> think these profiles gravitate to events that carry the  "Hacking" theme.

they'd be probably networking and or following the conference rather
than being doing on the fly code :-)
those that instead "would get bored otherwise" usually funnel into these things.

Caters certain needs..
Giovanni

p.s. as i was saying to juan i might be able to put some $$$ for a
prize if we really do it (need to check with accounting)