Re: Project idea: cviki (or some better name than that)

Hi Toby,

It is a great idea. But how can you handle the security issue as your
data are sensitive. Currently, I am not aware of the security
implementation for RDF and SPARQL. Glad to hear other's opinion on the
security problem of SW.

thanks
ying

--
Ying Ding, Assistant Professor of Information Science
School of Library & Information Science, Indiana University

Tel: (812) 855 5388, Fax: (812) 855 6166
Homepage: http://info.slis.indiana.edu/~dingying/