Re: Linked data browsers?

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 03:55:56 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi Kingsley,
Your message caused me to go and check our links and everything.
RKBExplorer has links on all pages to
http://demo.openlinksw.com/rdfbrowser2/?uri=whatever which seem to work
I can't get your link or the instructions on the page to browse properly -
the best I could get for something like
was far short of what
gave me.
gives almost nothing compared with what is really there, which can be seen
by resolving or

Am I doing something wrong?
Or perhaps you are confusing a Linked Data browser with a browser that
browses your Linked Data site?