Re: List of public datasets on CKAN?

Hi all,

I wrote to the list about adding public LOD/semantic web datasets to
CKAN back in June [1]. We are now picking this up again in preparation
for our 'open data and the semantic web' workshop in London next
month, kindly sponsored by Talis:

  http://blog.okfn.org/2009/08/05/open-data-and-the-semantic-web-workshop-london-13th-november-2009/

We have started adding material to a new 'Semantic Web' group on CKAN:

  http://ckan.net/group/semanticweb

We hope over time this will become a one stop shop for open data for
the semantic web and we are planning on integrating the existing LOD
lists. All CKAN's data and code is fully open [2], and we are working
on converting the metadata to RDF.

I was wondering if there is anyone on this list who would be
interested in becoming an admin/curator of the LOD group? Also we'd
love to hear if anyone knows of other lists of relevant open data
(apart from the two existing lists below) - or of any open datasets
that that we should add!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2009Jun/0286.html
[2] http://ckan.net/license

Warn regards,