Re: Linked Data for ICD? OPCS-4?

From: Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:05:27 +0100
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>
CC: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, Jim McCusker <mccusker@gmail.com>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, w3c semweb HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>, "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>
Don't understand all this, but just making sure you know about:
http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/drugbank/
http://data.linkedct.org/
But be careful; drugbank has sameAs to a lot of interventions, which is not
strictly correct, I understand.
Cheers
Hugh