Re: Contd: [pedantic-web] question about sioc / foaf usage

Ian Davis wrote:
>> I assume you've noticed the dearth of RDF examples that include descriptions
>> of RDF files that are distinct, but connected, to the file contents.
>>

> People have been doing that for years using foaf:primaryTopic. See
> example at http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_PersonalProfileDocument
> and substitute URIs for the nodeIDs
>
> Ian

Ian,

Dearth:
noun [in sing. ]
a scarcity or lack of something : there is a dearth of evidence. See
note at lack .

I never said: non existent. A majority of RDF files don't express the
aforementioned relationship.

If you lookup Linked Data from spaces associated with myself of OpenLink
you will see use the aforementioned property re. missing relation. Also,
you may also find out that few people added the missing triple to their
RDF files after nudges from me.

I hope I've made things clearer?

President & CEO