Re: Contd: [pedantic-web] question about sioc / foaf usage

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> If you lookup Linked Data from spaces associated with myself of OpenLink you
> will see use the aforementioned property re. missing relation. Also, you may
> also find out that few people added the missing triple to their RDF files
> after nudges from me.
>
> I hope I've made things clearer?

I've read this thread and I don't understand the fuss. Some people
aren't linking the document to the data it contains so we should
encourage them to. Don't know why that is characterised as a debacle.

Ian