software to generate lod clouds

From: Neubert Joachim <J.Neubert@zbw.eu>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:20:23 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi, all you creators of these fancy LOD clouds,

which software did you use to accomplish this?

I suppose there are more people like me who are drawing outlines of
their special corner of the cloud (library metadata and economics, in my
case). It could make sense to exchange tools, and maybe data also.

Perhaps somebody has already built a tool which transforms a set of voID
descriptions to input for a layout program for final manual finishing?

Cheers, Joachim
--
Joachim Neubert
IT Development