Re: Web Based RDFa Editor

Hi Richard!

As Matthias already told you, you should have a look at loomp
(http://loomp.org). I have to mention that this is ongoing development
but we have recently developed a typolight plugin which allows you to
pull content from loomp into your CMS as XHTML/RDFa. Have a try and feel
free to contact us for further information, discussion and feedback.

BTW: For sure, the website is available in german as well as in english
depending on your browser settings.

Best,

Markus