Re: RDFa for HTML Authors

Thanks David.
To be accurate, there are two services.
The opencyc CRS at http://opencyc.rkbexplorer.com/crs/ which has the
³recommended by opencyc² URI equivalences.
Eg
http://opencyc.rkbexplorer.com/crs/export/?uri=http://sw.opencyc.org/2009/04
/07/concept/en/CityOfAmsterdamNetherlands
(which gives the possible non-deprecated URIs and the recommended "canon").

There is also another (more comprehensive) service at
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/
Eg
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?uri=http://sw.opencyc.org/2009/04/07/conc
ept/en/CityOfAmsterdamNetherlands
which gives all the URIs we know about (10 in this case for Amsterdam).
This is a less well-controlled resource, and so may have errors that sources
have told us.
Pour amusé you might like to look at our knowledge of Tim's URIs:
http://www.rkbexplorer.com/sameAs/?format=n3&uri=http://www.okkam.org/ens/id
6c26f9fc-856e-4d6c-aae1-cd80869ff509
Although most of the 63 are our rkb ones, there are at least 10 others.

These services are "as is", as we are trying to find the time to polish and
announce them, but failing.
Lots of people have helped us get the data together, or provided it
unknowingly, and we thank (Ian and I) them.
If you have a bunch of these things, then if you send them to me (lists of
pairs or N3 sameAs preferred), I will try to get them in there.

Best
Hugh