Re: Linked railway data for the UK

From: Libby Miller <libby@nicecupoftea.org>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:45:52 +0100
Cc: Libby Miller <libby@nicecupoftea.org>, public-lod@w3.org
To: Toby Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
very cool Toby!

Did you know there was a database of all public transport nodes in
the UK? http://www.naptan.org.uk/

Michael Smethurst pointed me at this lately: http://en.wikipedia.org/
wiki/TOPS which is interesting at the level of identifying rolling
stock (perhaps you don't want to go quite that far :-)

http://uktrains.pbworks.com/ has some good stuff too, including
twitter feeds, semi-related perhaps?

Libby