Re: ANN: The GoodRelations Annotator: How any business can get onto the Web of Data - today!

Dear all:
Apologies for the late reply..

To my knowledge, there is a pretty mature osCommerce output available at

http://code.google.com/p/goodrelations-for-oscommerce/

It was developed by a student of mine.

A similar approach for the Joomla/Virtuemart combo by the same student
is available at

http://code.google.com/p/goodrelations-for-joomla/

Best
Martin