Re: ANN: The GoodRelations Annotator: How any business can get onto the Web of Data - today!

Hi all:

 >By the way, any chance of asserting that a gr:BusinessEntity is
equivalent to a foaf:Organisation or foaf:Agent?
As a statement in a particular data space, I think such a link is pretty
accurate and useful. However, we currently prefer to collate such
"heuristics"-based mapping axioms in separate files instead of including
them in the vocabulary specification. The reason is that some users of
GoodRelations manage clean OWL DL models inside corporate applications;
there, importing, or linking to, RDF schema elements has unwanted
side-effects.

Don't get me wrong: We are very interested and collecting practically
useful link statements. But I think they should be managed in a modular
fashion.

Best
Martin