Re: who are the LinkedCT maintainers

From: Peter Ansell <ansell.peter@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 08:53:31 +1000
To: Oktie Hassanzadeh <oktie@cs.toronto.edu>
Cc: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
2009/3/9 Oktie Hassanzadeh <oktie@cs.toronto.edu>:

>> Oktie,
>> Are you able to fill in the RDF URL blanks in the last col of the table at:
>>
>> http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/LODD/Data  ?
>>

> Sure, I will do that soon. I just need to update the data with the
> most recent trials and links before I create the dump.
>
> Oktie

It would be nice to have email addresses on that table, and other
similar tables describing linked data so people know who to contact
for more information.

Also, when you do the dump you could change
http://bio2rdf.org/links/pubmed:id to http://bio2rdf.org/pubmed:id so
that the reference goes to the actual pubmed identifier.

Cheers,

Peter